The Fiends in the Furrows II: More Tales of Folk Horror
Trade paperback format.
THE FIENDS IN THE FURROWS II: MORE TALES OF FOLK HORROR is a collection of short stories of Folk Horror, honoring its rich and atmospheric traditions.
Fans of Folk Horror will find herein more terrifying tales of rural isolation, urban alienation, suburban superstition, pastoral paranoia, as well as mindless and monstrous ritual that epitomize the atmospheric dread of this fascinating and developing subgenre.
FOREWORD BY ANDREW MICHAEL HURLEY
- Alys Hobbs | “Yan”
- Coy Hall | “Hour of the Cat’s Eye”
- Elizabeth Twist | “The Complete Compleat Gardener”
- Neil McRobert | “A Well-Fed Man”
- Shawn Wallace | “The Binding Tide”
- Jack Lothian | “A Deed Without a Name”
- Hazel King | “The Hanging Tree and The Old Tom Pit”
- Sara Century | “The Death of a Drop of Water
- Kristi DeMeester | “A Ritual for Pleasure and Atonement”
- Tim Major | “The Slow King”
- Tracy Fahey | “Dearg-an-Daol”